Trail Talk
December 17, 2017, 05:24:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Talk shop with like-minded hikers and backpackers, discuss the trail, swap gear, plan a hike.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm here  (Read 3290 times)
PilotBMP
Day Hiker

« on: January 31, 2011, 04:11:10 PM »

Ben Powers @BIMVP if you want to hike in the Tar Hollow region.  I live in Circleville.
Buckeye
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 07:47:45 PM »

Welcome Ben!

I've hiked both loops at Tar Hollow...not my fave place.  Not much to see, too much harvesting going on, and steep hills.  However, I would like to hike the BT between Tar Hollow and Scioto Trail sometime, if that is an option.

Darryl
shigadeyo
Day Hiker

I'm not cheap, I'm thrifty!

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:52:07 PM »

Welcome Ben!

I've hiked both loops at Tar Hollow...not my fave place.  Not much to see, too much harvesting going on, and steep hills.  However, I would like to hike the BT between Tar Hollow and Scioto Trail sometime, if that is an option.

Darryl

Bulldozed trails just aren't a lot of fun... Especially when it's really muddy!  This has really ruined the Southern loop.

"If one did not have a map, one would get lost, which defeats the purpose of blazing.  A hiker should be able to follow the BT without a map." - Buckeye
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: