Trail Talk
July 30, 2014, 09:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Talk shop with like-minded hikers and backpackers, discuss the trail, swap gear, plan a hike.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for hiking partner for Loveland and Ceasar creek sections  (Read 2571 times)
paveltul
Overnighter

« on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:40 AM »

Hi, my name is Pavel Tulisov, and I have recently moved to Maineville, a an area near Kings Island just North of Cincinnati. I am looking for some friends to share hikes and other fun activities with. 
Buckeye
Administrator
Circuit Hiker

Hike the Buckeye Trail!

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 12:15:40 PM »

Hi Pavel,

I am working on the Loveland section at this moment, have another twenty miles or so to go.  Then I want to do Caesar Creek or Williamsburg.

Send me an email and we can see if we can work out some shuttle arrangements.

Darryl

Board of Trustees member, Organizer of the Miami Rivers Chapter
shigadeyo
Day Hiker

I'm not cheap, I'm thrifty!

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 02:57:08 PM »

I'd be interesting in hiking this section as well.  Darryl, please keep me in mind if you guys work something out.  Thanks!

"If one did not have a map, one would get lost, which defeats the purpose of blazing.  A hiker should be able to follow the BT without a map." - Buckeye
rocket
Day Hiker

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 07:37:02 PM »

I am interested in hiking if you work out some times. I have completed about half of this section (Caesar Creek) . I need to complete Pt. 26 (Greenon High School) - Pt. 21 (Beatty Station), Pt. 16 (Zenia Station) - Pt. 10
Friends Cemetery, Pt. 4 (Caesar Creek Visitor Center - Pt. 1 (Bridge from LMSSP to Corwin Rd.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 07:10:53 PM by rocket » Logged

Sections Completed:St. Mary's,Troy,Caesar Creek,Loveland,Delphos,Road Fork,Defiance,
Burton,Pemberville,Belle Valley
paveltul
Overnighter

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 10:05:25 PM »

I am planing on doing  point 1 to point 7 Saturday April 2nd feel free to join me if you are interested.
Poppie
Section Hiker

The Buckeye Trail Pie

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 02:50:23 AM »

Last year, I thought I was the only "crazy" person hiking this trail.  I started to post my hikes and have not hiked solo since.  I am, however, going to thru hike Pemberville, Norwalk, and Medina at the end of April.  I do not expect to have anyone thru hike with me, but will have several people join along the trek. 

My schedule is very aggressive, but keep us informed where you are and we may join you at some pooint.

You are also very welcome to come and hike with us.  They call me Poppie NO Stoppie.  Just bring Snicker bars and I can be encouraged to stop at least every 5 miles.  Our circuit hikes are posted on this message board and the BTA webpage.

Departng Milford August 14, 2011
Buckeye
Administrator
Circuit Hiker

Hike the Buckeye Trail!

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 08:01:03 PM »

I am planing on doing  point 1 to point 7 Saturday April 2nd feel free to join me if you are interested.

Point 1 to 7 where?  Loveland or Caesar Creek?  And what time?

Buckeye

Board of Trustees member, Organizer of the Miami Rivers Chapter
paveltul
Overnighter

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 08:36:46 PM »

Caesar Creek at 10 am
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: