Trail Talk
June 23, 2017, 11:29:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make plans to attend Buckeye TrailFest 2014, held in Southeastern Ohio!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Market to Market Relay  (Read 1535 times)
Couscous
Circuit Hiker

« on: August 05, 2015, 08:31:53 AM »

On September 5th, 2015 at the Riverscape Pavilion in Dayton, the Buckeye Trail will be volunteering at the finish line! Not only is this a great way to hang out and experience the Market 2 Market Run, but you will be earning money for the BTA! Thats right, we will receive $1,000 to staff the finish line for the day.

The Positions that need filled are
Shindig Setup -10:30 am - 3 pm
Shindig Event Crew- 2:30 pm-8:45 pm
Shindig Teardown - 9:00 pm-12:00 am
~~~~
http://ohio.markettomarketrelay.com/ - A team running relay from Cincinnati to Dayton, the Market to MarketŪ Relay Ohio covers 76 miles over 19 stages on a beautiful and varied course. Teams of 6, 7 or 8 runners hop in a van, run, rest and repeat. The course follows the Little Miami Scenic Trail, paved streets, back roads and urban trails through a wild and scenic slice of southwestern Ohio.

Backpacking light, feels so right.
Buckeye Commander
Day Hiker

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »

I'm planning on being there and volunteering.  My son is interested in coming down.  My daughter now lives in Kettering (attending grad school at UD) so I might even be able to convince her and my wife to come spend some time with us.

I plan to camp at Caesar Creek and get some mileage in on that section (which I still need) on Sunday and Monday while my son does some biking on the amazing bike trails in Dayton.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: