Trail Talk
December 17, 2017, 05:29:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make plans to attend Buckeye TrailFest 2014, held in Southeastern Ohio!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for hiking parter - Any section (almost)  (Read 2008 times)
Buckeye Commander
Day Hiker

« on: November 19, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »

Is anyone looking to day hike a section 10-15 miles at a time on weekends from car to car?  I'm not averse to winter hikes.  I'm not a back packer but I enjoy tent camping even in cold weather. I'm willing to split lodging cost if it's reasonable.  I've completed Medina, Bedford, Burton, Mogadore, Akron, Massillon, Bowerstown, Road Fork, and Whipple.  I'm saving Belle Valley and Stockport to hike with a friend this summer and Norwalk to be my final section.  But I'm eager to to hike any other section.  So I'm mostly looking for south or western sections. 

Contact  me ringo_spin@yahoo.com
Clockwise
Day Hiker

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 09:17:05 AM »

I could join you a weekend or two in the south or west. (depending on the dates) I believe we met at the drum circle at the last Trailfest. I live in northern Ky. CW  (Clockwise)
Buckeye Commander
Day Hiker

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »

I've split the Belle Valley section up into 3 weekends. 
First weekend is complete (had to solo it)
Next two weekends are Scheduled April 5 and May 3.  I posted these on Meetup.com and have a few people interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: