Trail Talk
October 18, 2017, 09:44:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make plans to attend Buckeye TrailFest 2014, held in Southeastern Ohio!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coshocton County - near Belle Valley section  (Read 2825 times)
LawDawg
Day Hiker

« on: November 06, 2011, 05:37:13 PM »

I live in Coshocton County.  I am about 30 mins west of Salt Fork State Park and have hiked it frequently. Its a very nice park for hiking, fishing, and camping. The BT runs through the backside of the park.
I try and hike as often as I can.  My brother and I have traveled to Shenandoah NP and hiked Old Rag Mtn and some of the AT...went to Rocky Mtn NP and hiked several awesome trails there.  We have only recently started hiking sections of the BT.  Looking forward to hiking it all!

"The mountains are calling and I must go."
Ray
Day Hiker

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »

Lawdawg - I would like to invite you and anyone else that reads this to join the Freeport Branch Library Outdoors Club for a day of Hiking on the Buckeye Trail in the Bowerston Section.We will be hiking the 10 mile loop around Brushy Fork Bay at Clendening Lake.Starting at State Route 799 at 9AM Saturday November 19th.You can hike the first 5.4 miles with us or do the whole 10 miles.Lunch will be served at the halfway point for $1.00 donation and BTA 10 miles patches will be awarded to those that hit the trail for 10 miles this year.If the weather is good,there will be kayaks and canoes on the water too. I hope to get this info on the Activity Site tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: